Contact Me

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions about any of my patterns, to place an order for a crochet item or for more information on myself at:

thecrochetzombie@gmail.com

If you would like to contact The Cast off Crew for more information about them, or to join the crew, please email us at:

thecastoffcrew@gmail.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Etsy Shop Now Open

Hello All,

I wanted to let you all know that I now have an Etsy shop!!! Wooohoo! I have busy all day and night taking photos of all my items and slowly getting them listed. Be sure to go over and take a look and get your orders and special orders in now before the holiday rush :)

http://www.etsy.com/people/TheCrochetZombie?ref=si_pr

See You All Again Soon,
TheCrochetZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment