Contact Me

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions about any of my patterns, to place an order for a crochet item or for more information on myself at:

thecrochetzombie@gmail.com

If you would like to contact The Cast off Crew for more information about them, or to join the crew, please email us at:

thecastoffcrew@gmail.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Crochet Pattern in Now Available

Hello All,

I have been very busy lately, with creating a new crochet pattern for all of you. It is now complete and ready for you all to try and create :)

The Wave Beanie pattern can be found in the 'Pages' section of my blog with a video tutorial to follow very soon, so stay tuned ;)

 http://thecrochetzombie.blogspot.ca/p/wave-beanie-pattern.html

TheCrochetZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment