Contact Me

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions about any of my patterns, to place an order for a crochet item or for more information on myself at:

thecrochetzombie@gmail.com

If you would like to contact The Cast off Crew for more information about them, or to join the crew, please email us at:

thecastoffcrew@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just wanted to say hi....

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to sit and actually blog! I know I know that is shocking. I have tried to sit and blog before, and have found myself just sitting in front of the computer thinking 'what am I supposed to write?' Well I am still wondering that....I still have no idea. But I wanted to sit and blog. So here I sit, just spewing words lol.

I hope my spewing does not make you go "OH NO!!"

If you have any ideas about what you would like me to blog about please feel free to leave me a comment, message me on the Facebook page or you can even email me at thecrochetzombie@gmail.com.

I have spent the past few days helping a friend look after his neighbors horses. I love horses. I bonded with one girl in particular named Belle. I think I fell in love with her. She is so kind and willing to just listen. I find there is no better bond than that with a horse. I have posted photos of her on Instagram. (http://instagram.com/p/RjB8uSp8g1/?fb_action_ids=4933478019150&fb_action_types=instapp%3Atake&fb_ref=ogexp&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=282366635119873 )

I have also been doing quite a bit of crocheting of some new designs and doing some tech work for my good friend Rohn Strong, which you can find all of his patterns on Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com/people/rohnstrong). I promise you will love them :)

Also, I have been busy listing all my inventory in my new Etsy shop. So if you are looking for that perfect gift, be sure to check out my shop :) Most of the items listed can be custom ordered in a different color as well. (http://www.etsy.com/people/TheCrochetZombie)

Well I guess that is about it for me for this week so far. Stay tuned on both of my YouTube channels for all things CrochetZombie ;) (First Channel : www.youtube.com/sweetpaganrose Second Channel: www.youtube.com/thecrochetzombie)

Talk to you all again soon,
TheCrochetZombie


No comments:

Post a Comment